Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Little About Me

My name is C'Sondra and I'm from Woonsocket, RI. This is my second year at RIC studying chemistry for secondary education. It's been and continues to be a challenge so most of my time is spent trying to understand calculus and physics and doing other homework. When I do get free time I hang out with my girls from Suite K! I like to read and sing, and just have fun! I am in the RIC Programming crew. We plan a ton of events for RIC students that are all free! Our latest event was RIC Idol, which was a success! So check out some of our events! :)

The best thing about this past summer is that I got a new baby sister in addition to a 18 yr old brother and a 8 yr old sister. She's now 9 months old and the most beautiful baby I've ever seen! I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but it seems to be pretty simple and perhaps useful. I think I'm going to enjoy this FNED class.


No comments:

Post a Comment